#Urgently looking for a job in Riyadh,/Ready to join immediately#
Category Job offers
Role Logistic & Warehousing - Transport
Indicative salary - SAR
7215 Abdullah AL Mughazali-
Dhahrat Al Badiah
ULLAS P ALEX Riyadh 12972-4535
Shumerci , Riyadh,KSA.
Seeking an opportunity where my qualifications, years of experience and professional skills will contribute to the growth and success of the organization and be involved in a competitive and challenging environment in order to gain experience for career advancement.
A result oriented self-starter, skilled learner and effective communicator, problem solver, with ability to focus on solutions, proactive, always challenging current procedures.
A dedicated and output-oriented warehouse and logistics specialist.
Strengths in Inventory management, Material handling management, Fleet management, stock management, Logistics management & international Purchasing.
Experienced in ERP Systems.
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
SITAF SAUDIA CO LTD, RIYADH,KSA
Position:Asst. Warehouse manager (May 2013 to January 2020)
Duties and Responsibilities
• Reporting to the General Manager of Sitaf Saudia Co Ltd.
• Handling team of 10+ staff members, responsible for training staff on Inventory control & emergency plan, health & Safety.
• Organizing the systematic storage of goods.
• Responsible for day to day activities in the warehouse.
• Managing of Warehouse staff; assigns work responsibilities as needed, gives oral and written directions to Warehouse staff.
• Responsible of food stuffs including dry, chilled & frozen goods.
• Managing the goods receiving according to the international Purchase order.
• Managing the counting, labelling and tag allocation.
• Organize and execute monthly & annual Inventory.
• Preparation of shortage & excess report.
• Prepare the Purchase request as per the stock level.
• Managing of Invoicing, stacking, picking, dispatching, cycle count, inspection, quality check of inventory available in the warehouse.
• Coordinate with drivers and manage the deliveries.
• Coordinate with data entry, IT, Finance and HR department.
• Managing International purchase, freight forwarding and logistics,
• Managing the Importing of goods by Sea and by Air.
• Mange the SFDA registrations.
• Coordinate with sales people.
• Communication with international suppliers for purchase.
• Performs other related duties assigned.
GLOBUS LOGISTICS, RIYADH, KSA
Position: Warehouse Supervisor (Oct 2011 to March 2013)
Duties and responsibilities
Reporting to the Warehouse manager of Globus Logistics.
Responsible of consumable, tools and equipment’s, shop fittings, and IT products in the Warehouse.
Handling team of 4+ staff members and assigns duties & works
Keeping and maintaining accurate record of all the inventory and stock in the warehouse.
Supervising the counting, stacking, labeling and tag allocations.
Responsible for picking, dispatching, cycle count, inspections, quality check in the Warehouse.
Responsible for receive International & Local shipments.
Preparing pre-alert report of shortage stock available in the Warehouse
Coordinate with Data entry, IT, Purchase, Finance & Logistic department.
SAM CONTRACTING COMPANY, RIYADH,KSA
Position: Office administrator,(March 2011 to Sep.2011)
• Attending phone calls
• Replay emails.
• Reporting to the Manager.
• Prepare necessary documents.
• Maintain filing & records
• Keeping employees details
BAJAJ ALLIANZ LIFE INSURANCE CO LTD, COCHIN, INDIA
Position: Sales Manager Feb 2007 to March 2009)
Processing of life Insurance applications
Training of Sales persons.
Coordinating the work of sales persons.
Building team work among sales Persons.
Achieving the sales targets.
TRANSIS CARGO MOVERS, COCHIN, INDIA
Position: Operation Assistant (Feb 2004 to Nov 2006)
• Reporting to the Supply chain Supervisor.
• Organizing the systematic storage of goods.
• Coordinating for receiving and dispatching of goods with customers and suppliers.
• Develop and maintain accurate records.
• Managing drivers and their routes.
• Produce regular reports.
• Responsible of daily follow up with the supply team and outbound activities.
• Responsible for making calls to suppliers & clients for shipment pick up.
Graduation B A (Economics) under Calicut University, Kerala (Year 2001-2003)
Pre Degree under Calicut University, Kerala (Year 1998-2000)
Matriculation under CBSE Board, Kerala (Year 1997)
Certificate Course on International Shipping and Freight Forwarding (CISSF)
Diploma in Office automation.
Diploma in Graphic and Web designing.
Computer Fundamentals, Windows, M S Office, Data entry, Internet,
Photoshop, PageMaker, CorelDraw, Illustrator, Flash, HTML, Dreamweaver.
Tally ERP, Microsoft Dynamics.
English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil and Arabic
MDRT(Million Dollar Round Table) 2 times with Bajaj Allianz LIC.
Best sales person award 2 times
Achieved and attended 2 international conventions in Malaysia & South Africa.
Excellent Award – Three times
Playing cricket, Volleyball, Watching television, Reading books.
Name : Ullas P Alex
Father’s Name : P.D Alex
Date of Birth : 19th Feb 1982
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Married
Religion : Christian
Nationality : Indian
Languages known : English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil.